I am currently on the lookout for an experienced Audit Senior to work in a permanent capacity based in Hounslow.
Primary Role: To independently manage a portfolio of corporate clients with a recurring fee income of £500k
The client manager’s role involves controlling a portfolio of clients and taking responsibilities for all services provided to these clients. This will include business advisory work in addition to regular compliance services.
The client base consists of owner managed companies and subsidiaries of overseas companies and includes aspects of group accounting. The activities of client companies is diverse and typical clients have turnovers ranging from £1m up to £50m.
Internally, client managers are also expected to contribute to the day to day running of the office and the management and training of staff.
As a senior representative of the firm, the manager will be exposed to preparing and presenting new business pitches for the firm.
Typical duties will include the following:
- Managing audit assignments including group audits.
- Review of audit planning including agreeing budgets and timetables with client.
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the team, and ensuring compliance with timetables.
- Corporate tax work to include tax planning for both corporate clients and their directors.
- Review of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries.
- Arrange, plan and run client account finalisation meetings.
- Training, appraisal and recruitment staff.
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
- Involvement in ad hoc assignments such as company valuations, due diligence work.
Requirements of the individual
- ACA or ACCA qualified, with 3 years post qualification experience.
- Existing manager in a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of auditing and accounting standards and developments
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An ambition for long term career development and a desire to train and undertake new experiences.
- Excellent report and letter writing skills.
- Competent user of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ideally a driver with own car.
My client are looking for a future partner. This position is viewed as a key development role and support will be provided to the right person to develop the skills they need for partnership.
The right candidate will be a high achieving, ambitious individual who is willing to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations. He/ she should have already established a proven track record as a manager. This role will be most suited to someone who thrives on challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development..
Salary: £55,000 – £70,000
If you are interested in the Audit Senior opportunity, please give me a call on 0203 198 1146 or send your CV across
Job Reference: BBBH456
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP