One of St. Albans’ largest independent accountancy practices have experienced so much growth that they’re looking for a semi senior accountant to join their friendly and exuberant team.
This SME accountancy practice has seven directors and prides itself on its reputable client base. Their office is situated a five minute walk from the centre of St. Albans city, and ten minutes from the train station.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant (St. Albans)
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Take accounts through to trial balance
- Finalise and submit accounts – this would be an advantage, but not essential
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Tax computations (personal and corporate)
- Office Administration
- Engaging with potential clients and managing communications to potential clients
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, businesses and sole traders
The ideal candidate for the role of the Semi Senior Accountant (St. Albans)
- Must have a working background in accountancy practice
- Full driving license
- ACCA or ACA
What’s on Offer?
- Salary dependent upon experience.
- Relaxed environment
- Close to transport links and St. Albans city centre
Aston Tate refer a friend scheme
Do you know someone who may be suitable for the role of the Semi Senior Accountant in St. Albans? Should you introduce a candidate to Aston Tate who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
Job Reference: BBBH1139
Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: