Aston Tate are currently seeking an experienced Semi Senior Accountant who is looking to progress their career in practice. Our client, a leading practice based in Hammersmith & Fulham are looking to pay a basic salary between £22,000 to £28,000 (Depending on experience).
This SME accountancy practice has six directors and prides itself on its reputable client base. They are an extremely well recognised practice with several offices across London.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant (Hammersmith & Fulham)
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Take accounts through to trial balance
- Finalise and submit accounts – this would be an advantage, but not essential
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Tax computations (personal and corporate)
- Office Administration
- Engaging with potential clients and managing communications to potential clients
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, businesses and sole traders
The ideal candidate for the role of the Semi Senior Accountant (Hammersmith & Fulham)
- Must have a working background in accountancy practice
- ACCA or ACA
What’s on Offer?
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Close to transport links
If you’re interested in finding out some more information on the Semi Senior Accountant position based in Hammersmith, please apply directly below with a copy of your updated CV.
Job Reference: BBBH1183
Salary: £22000 - £28000 per annum + Additional benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: