An exciting opportunity has arisen in a 4 Partner Practice based in Central Manchester. My client is a highly established, growing Practice who has a close-knit team of experienced and dynamic Accountants. They are looking for a Senior Account to join their highly regarded team, who are expanding due to organic growth.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant in Central Manchester
- Working with a portfolio of clients of a varying of businesses.
- VAT Returns, Management & Year End Accounts.
- The preparation of clients’ accounts from books and records supplied to us. The work involved will cover both audit and non-audit clients which will be in the form of Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies, Trusts and Charities.
- The preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based upon accounts prepared.
- Extract information at the time of preparing the accounts recording information that will be required by the Tax Department for the preparation of P11Ds.
- Reporting either directly to the manager or client of improvements which could be made to the client’s accounts function as noted when conducting the audit or preparing the accounts.
- Reconciliation of VAT and PAYE accounts and advising the manager or client directly of any adjustments needed regarding underpayments or overpayments to the Tax Authorities.
- The occasional preparation of cash flows, forecasts and business plans etc for clients and to aid third party presentations.
- Ad-hoc arrangements, either in house or at client’s premises covering any of the above areas or general accounting, due diligence, investigation and taxation matters.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Senior Accountant in Central Manchester
- Must have at least three years previous experience working within a practice.
- ACCA or ACA qualified/part qualified.
What’s on Offer?
£25,000 – £35,000.
Aston Tate refer a friend scheme!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for the role of the Senior Accountant in Watford? Should you introduce a candidate to Aston Tate who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
Job Reference: BBBH1178
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: